SOLD Bergantino HT210 500w 8ohm Chrome Grill

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rickwick7600, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Price:
    $400
    Selling a well used but well kept Bergantino HT210 bass speaker cabinet with a chrome grill. This is a monster cab for it's size and, in my experience, the most clear/punchy/powerful 210 cab I've ever heard. At 500W, this thing can handle quite a bit of power from your amp. Perfect for small to medium size gigs. I love this thing and I will be sad to see it go, but I'm downsizing my gear stash.

Condition-wise, there are plenty of nicks on the the plastic corners, but there aren't any tears in the carpeting material. I've never had to replace one element of this cab and it still functions at peak efficiency, as you would expect from a top tier manufacturer as Bergantino.

I'm asking $400 OBO. No trades.
    LOCAL AREA PICKUP ONLY (I'm in San Diego). I realize this limits my ability to sell this thing, but I priced shipping and would appear to be no less than $100 (far more coast to coast) and it just doesn't seem worth it.

Specs listed below:

Bergantino HT210, 2-10" & Horn Speaker Cabinet
    2-10" cast frame woofers
    High intelligibility tweeter with cast horn
    Power handling - 500 watts
    Custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control
    Impedance: 8 ohms
    Dimensions: 18"H x 22-3/4"W x 18"D
    Weight: 64lbs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017