SOLD Bergantino HT210

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dfiliaggi, May 24, 2021.

1. Price:
    $400
    United States
    Bergantino HT210 for sale in very good condition. 8 ohms. 500 watts. Obviously, and older cabinet that has been gigged, but not excessively. Original parts/speakers. I added the rubber feet to the bottom for easy stacking and replaced the plastic corners a few years back to keep it fresh looking. Works and sounds great. Classic, old school Bergantino tone.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  2. mustBmtd

mustBmtd Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Tennessee
    Is that with or without shipping. That's if you had planned on shipping, in mind or just a local sell.:thumbsup::cool::bassist:

3. Hello sir. Price is negotiable, but that was without shipping. From rates I've seen, it would be pretty pricey to ship, but I'm definitely willing to work out a deal if you're interested.

4. mustBmtd

mustBmtd Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Tennessee
    If it's not sold yet I'm willing to work with you on how we can make it happen. :thumbsup::cool::bassist:

5. javadog

javadog

Mar 13, 2010
    If you don't sell the cab to mustBmtd, let's talk .

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 21, 2022