1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bergantino HT310 $650 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Joe Smithberger, May 29, 2007.

1. I bought this a few months ago for a new project that didn't pan out. It's a great sounding cabinet, but I just don't have a use for it at the moment. It is in excellent condition, just a few minor scuffs on the plastic corner protectors. It is marked 4 ohm. I'll do $650 shipped (I have the Berg shipping box) to the lower 48. Paypal is OK. I would consider a trade for the right P bass or a Roscoe Beck V, but I could use the money.

2. CelinderMotoMan

CelinderMotoMan Inactive

Apr 4, 2007
    Flint, Mi.
    PMed

3. still available

4. p.m sent

5. bumpski

6. bump?

7. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Do you know the weight on this?

It was my favorite cabinet for years. I've always been surprised that I've never bought one.

8. I am not sure, but it is around 85 or 90 lbs.

9. murphy

murphy Supporting Member

May 5, 2004
    Canada
    PM sent

10. Dr. Riddim

Dr. Riddim In Memoriam

Mar 2, 2002
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Mine weighs 87 pounds with the padded cover & casters. It's a manageable size and weight - even for an old fart like me with a bad back.

11. Thanks guys. The casters make the whole deal manageable.

12. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

Joe,
    i hope you don't mind .
    here's a shot of the mighty HT310 with casters ...
    New-50.gif new-50.gif
    this really is a good deal on this cab folks ,
    i wouldn't let mine go at all ...
    :D

13. Still gassin' for a good P Bass if anyone wants to trade.

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021