1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bergantino HT310

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Art Araya, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art Araya

Art Araya

May 29, 2006
    Palm Coast, FL
  2. Art Araya

Art Araya

May 29, 2006
    Palm Coast, FL
    Bump.

600 Watts of Bergantino tone and power. Great price for a great cab.

3. Art Araya

Art Araya

May 29, 2006
    Palm Coast, FL
    Here's a picture of the cabinet for those of you not familiar with it:

Berg1.jpg

Note that this is not a pic of the actual cab I'm selling since I don't know how to do that. This is a pic I found on the net but it gives you an idea. Mine does not have casters like the one in the pic and mine appears to be in much better condition than this one.

No damage or dings or problems with the cab.

I use it only in church so it gets played twice a week.

I'm willing to sell this for $500 shipped.

4. Art Araya

Art Araya

May 29, 2006
    Palm Coast, FL
    Tuesday crazy price drop

5. Art Araya

Art Araya

May 29, 2006
    Palm Coast, FL
    I read on these forums that the drivers can be upgraded to 250W versions that make this sound even bigger and better! (It's already a GREAT sounding cab so it's hard for me to imagine this.)

I contacted Jim Bergantino and he replied that the upgrade would do this:

"They will up the power handling to 750 watts. Tonally, they'll be a little fatter and warmer than the originals."

6. Art Araya

Art Araya

May 29, 2006
    Palm Coast, FL
    ok, i'm taking this off the market. played it at rehearsal tonight and it sounds so good, i can't let it go. gonna invest in the new drivers and enjoy this for another decade...

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.