1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bergantino HT322

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by melodiaopus, Jun 1, 2012.

1. melodiaopus

melodiaopus Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Austin, TX
    I need a caster for my Bergantino HT322. Which one will work, not sure if I could put just any caster wheel on it or not. I tried to contact the company, but I didn't get a reply.

HELP!

2. Give Greg @ Rocket Music a yell. I think he has had some dealings with the current Berg casters and also has a 322.

3. Jim C

Jim C I believe in the trilogy; Fender, Stingray, + G&L Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Bethesda, MD
    I made a platform out of 3/4" birch plywood (with edge tape venier) that I mounted 4 heavy duty casters with flat head machine screws (4 per wheel).
    I filled the holes in the cabinet with tight fitting dowels and glued them in place.
    Then mounted the board to the bottom of the cabinet.
    Super strong wheels with the fewest holes in the cabinet
    Easy to replace the wheels without anymore cabinet trauma
    If you want to preserve this cabinet for the long run and use it alot, I would highly recommend this
    It probably added 10 lbs but the box is so ridiculously heavy, it just didn't seem to matter

PS - There is a Minwax stain that isn't completely black but is pretty close that looks good and will not chip like paint

4. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    The first thing I did when I got my 322 was to put some honest to God 4" caster wheels on that thing.

If you get jammed up and are out of options, let me know and I'll go dig the old ones out of my backup gear storage shed. I'm sure they're in there...somewhere.