No longer available Bergantino NV115 - will consider shipping, forget the trades...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by esoxhntr, Oct 22, 2017.

1. esoxhntr

esoxhntr Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Markham, Ontario
    Price:
    $800
    Bergantino NV115 in excellent condition. Sealed cabinet, 1 x 15" speaker, 1 x 6" speaker. It is a wonderful little box. It has been used pretty gently at between 10 and 15 low volume gigs. I didn't use it at any rehearsals, and my trio doesn't play loud. So, between 30 and 40 hours of play time only and not likely fully broken in yet. I purchased this cab at Long & McQuade mid-summer for $1225 Cdn, plus tax. I am asking for $800 Cdn. I am willing to consider shipping, since I have had a number of folks ask about it. I would obviously prefer shipping inside Canada only.

If you have a proposed trade, go ahead and ask, but the answer is likely "No thank you."

No pics, no cab, right? Here you go...

thumbnail-4.jpeg thumbnail-3.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  2. Lowfader

Lowfader

Jul 11, 2004
    U.S.A.
    How do you like the NV112T by itself & as a pair?

esoxhntr likes this.
  3. CryingBass

CryingBass Just a Fool Whose Intentions are Good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 8, 2016
    This is why I have 2 Nv115s. 1/2 the carry load on each, and 2 vs 1 midrange driver. And none of those pesky tweeters. All good! GLWTS

DLEE, Spaceman Ian and esoxhntr like this.
  4. esoxhntr

Jun 21, 2007
    Markham, Ontario
    I really like it as a single, but love it as a pair. There is a drawback... the speakers used in the NV212T are 16 ohm drivers. So, used in tandem in the NV212T you have an 8 ohm load. The same drivers are used in the NV112T, so each speaker cabinet has a load of 16 ohms. It's not the easiest thing in the world to drive. I am using a B/Amp so there is plenty of muscle, but I wouldn't expect to be driving a single speaker very often. I used one as a single on a gig on Friday night and it performed very well, it was excellent at being very punchy and clean, and relatively quiet.

MHT75 likes this.
  5. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

Why you no include puppies?o_O
    Please with puppies. ;)
    Puppies Make me want cab even more. :p

Dr_Feelgoood212 and Thehound like this.
  6. esoxhntr

Jun 21, 2007
    Markham, Ontario
    A few weeks ago I actually could have included one of the puppies in the pic. I'm not even lying the tiniest bit. Seriously.

Lowendtech likes this.
  7. Lowendtech

That would've been tempting.
    I'm a sucker for puppies and good cabs.

8. SickAura

SickAura Let There Be Rock Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Toronto-ish
    So very, very tempting!

esoxhntr and Lowendtech like this.
  9. esoxhntr

Jun 21, 2007
    Markham, Ontario
    Indeed.

10. graphics1988

graphics1988 Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2014
    Ontario Canada
    I LOOOOVE my Berg! JUST paired it up with a stellar Fender Bassman 100T head (from Rich @Lowendtech)...it is absolutely an amazing combo. My next will be Berg again - maaaaybe even the HDN410 - cuz everyone NEEDS an 800W cab in their basement! .....(helps keep the neighbours away)

SickAura, esoxhntr and Lowendtech like this.
  11. Lowendtech

I’d bet that this cab would be stellar with the 100T. I came really close to doing just that.

graphics1988 likes this.
  12. esoxhntr

Jun 21, 2007
    Markham, Ontario
    Dude, you need a second NV115. ALL of the best tournament bass fishermen have two cabs. Roland Martin, Kevin Van Dam, Rick Clunn, Hank Parker, Jimmy Houston, Bill Dance... all have two cabs...

13. graphics1988

Oct 26, 2014
    Ontario Canada
    ....cuz you need more gear. LOL.....
    well dammit then!! Why didnt you SAAAAY soooo!!! If its good enuff for KVD, then it HAS too be good enuff for me!!! lol

esoxhntr likes this.
  14. esoxhntr

Jun 21, 2007
    Markham, Ontario
    I know, right?

15. Lowendtech

I do ( more coming) and so do you.
    And besides, you’re going to have to blow the fish out of the water with something big.

16. graphics1988

Oct 26, 2014
    Ontario Canada
    You BOTH make some incredible (and VALID) points!!!!! :)

17. CryingBass

Apr 8, 2016
    Not sure if you are kidding on this, but I have said a couple of times on TB that the 2xNV115 is the trick. 2 Midrange drivers, no tweeters, sealed cabs, and run some good tube amp into those things and it doesn't get any better - only different :)

graphics1988, esoxhntr and Lowendtech like this.
  18. esoxhntr

Jun 21, 2007
    Markham, Ontario
    I'm kidding about the fishing part. I don't think any of the guys mentioned would know a cab from a patch cord. But, I fully agree with you about having two NV115 cabs. I had an Ampeg V4-B head for a brief period this summer. My master plan was to pick up a second NV115 and run the V4-B on that stack. I think it would have been ridiculous. Unfortunately, a back issue which I have had lingering for a number of years became a real issue this summer. So, my weight limit for gear is 40 lbs. The NV115 is 53 lbs. Too heavy for me, so it has to go.

I bet a 2 x NV115 stack with that Bassman 100T would totally kick ass. I do not offer any apology for the shameless plug. However, I will include a picture of a really big fish...

10626515_10152260969962212_6774112882405792188_n.jpg

graphics1988, nbsipics and Lowendtech like this.
  19. CryingBass

Apr 8, 2016
    GLWTS and GLWTB!