1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bergantino NV412

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kringle77, Jul 21, 2012.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I bought this cab from fellow Tb'er eyeballkid. I have been comparing it back and forth with my nv610 at home and at gigs and have come to the conclusion that I like them equally. But, I only need one big cab and I am sort of emotionally attached to my nv610 so Im going to let the NV412 go. $850 for the cab and shipping is going to be between $120-$150 so, lets just say an even $1000 shipped and insured in the USA. It comes in it's origional packaging. Here are some pics that eyeball kid took of the cab. It has a small scuff in one part of the tolex. Just a great cab all around and is actually louder and lower than the nv610. No trades, no low-ball offers.

Attached Files:

2. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    one more

Attached Files:

3. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    Stop the madness, don't do it! Best cab ever!

4. davelowell2

davelowell2 Uhh... FaFaFooey is BaBaBooey... Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2006
    NYC via StL
    Do you really think this is louder than the NV610? I'm not busting your chops, I want to know.
    I have the NV425 but haven't played the others.

5. poisonoakie

poisonoakie

Nov 26, 2006
    Las Vegas, NV
    Hands down, the best sounding cab I've ever heard.

6. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Yes it really is louder than the 6x10. I did a low pass mod on the left side of my nv610 that is working out for me and I plan on getting the barefeced 69'er when it comes out. 10" drivers are just the perfect sound for me I guess. Overall, without eq, the nv412 is the best sounding and loudest of the group. I think it just comes down to the fact that I am so used to 10's.

7. davelowell2

davelowell2 Uhh... FaFaFooey is BaBaBooey... Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2006
    NYC via StL
    Thanks!
    If I can find a buyer for my NV425 I'll be in touch.

8. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    Oh man....very tempted. How far would you be willing to drive to meet if I'm coming from Saratoga Springs?

9. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Maybe Lake Placid. Thats halfway.

10. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    sold