Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bergantino NV610 $600 firm (or trade) - SOLD

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Funkateer, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Funkateer

Funkateer

Jul 5, 2002
    Los Gatos, CA
    I really hate to part with this cab, as it sounds great, and is surprisingly portable for six tens. I don't have the Berg shipping materials, and don't want to deal with trying to ship something this big and heavy anyway. So this has to be a San Francisco Bay Area local deal. Very light usage. One gig. Couple rehearsals. Rest of time spent at low volume in my project studio at home.

Not much I want to trade for, but if you have any of the lightweight Epifani cabs that you want to trade (esp. the 3x10), I'd be up for that.

2. sincity

sincity

Oct 16, 2002
    Connecticut
    Just want to give a bump for a killer cabinet at a great price. :hyper:

3. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Dude, I just saw one of these the other day and I am GASing bad! If you lived remotely close to me, and if I wasn't starting college next week, I would buy this in a heartbeat. I hope you find a buyer.

4. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    DIBS. PM sent!

5. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    That cab absolutely KILLS with a V6. :D

6. Funkateer

Funkateer

Jul 5, 2002
    Los Gatos, CA
    If space and $ were no object, I'd definitely hang on to this cab, but truth is, I rarely need to move that much air.

7. Funkateer

Funkateer

Jul 5, 2002
    Los Gatos, CA
    to natrab