Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bergantino NV610 cab - $650 Local Pickup (L.A. area)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by funkycarnivore, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Okay, I'm going with a lighter rig, so it's time to sell the big cab. I've gigged with it about five or six times and that's it. It's got 6 10's, no tweeter, and it's 4 ohms. It has a pair of wheels on the back so you can tilt and roll. Check the reviews on TB and see how much people dig this box.

I don't want to ship this--and it probably wouldn't be that great of a deal for you if I did, but if you're in the El Lay area, I'm sure we can figure something out. I live in Upland (near Ontario/Pomona) and have an office in Alhambra (next to Pasadena), and either of those places would be okay for you to give it a go.

2. Dan Knowlton

Dan Knowlton Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes! Supporting Member

I sure wish I had a reason to buy this - great sound, NICE price!

Dan K.

3. jnightmare

jnightmare

May 12, 2004
    Carson, CA
    ive been thinking about getting a NV610, can i check out pics of it i might be interested and i live in the LA area.

4. There's a picture of it in this thread under my name (which is funkycarnivore). It's the one with an Ashdown amp on it.
    [​IMG]

5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I hate you for living so far away and selling it so soon.

I hate you.