1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bergantino NV610...mint, with cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dallyd31, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Dallyd31

Dallyd31 Supporting Member

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Up for sale is a mint condition Bergantino NV610 bass cab. A little over a year old, this is the new version with the skid rails on the back. As most know, these are regarded as one of the best bass cabs on the market. This has only seen a few gigs and is in mint condition. Sounds as big as an Ampeg fridge and MUCH lighter and smaller. Easy to manueover with tilt back wheels. Comes with Bergantino padded cover. 4ohm, 750 watts.
    Would be willing to drive an hour or so to deliver or meet half way. Would be pretty difficult to ship this.

Price drop !

$950 obo

Bergfront-1.

Bergfrontnocover.

bergback.

2. interesting. i own a fridge by ampeg its an 8x10 4 ohm usa made early 90s version. i wonder if you speak with fork tougue white man! in any event would you drive that hour then ship!!! lmao! ive never even hear a berg in person before my GC center never has any for sale. they must be something and yep i drive mine with a classic svt usa made 300 all tube and its sick. wonder what it would do for an 6x10 bergantino. i,m just saying. GLWTS.

3. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon. Supporting Member

Trade you a Mesa D-180 for it.:p:D

If you have any trade interest (smaller cabs, basses, +- cash) IM me. I have no problem meeting you at the Dutch Oven again if we can figure something out.:D

BTW, I just got 2 AE210's shipped to me from Saskatoon and total shipping for both was about $80 thru Fedex. Just sayin'... shipping might not be a fortune.

Good deal too. This cab is currently just under $1800 at Clubbass in Toronto with cover and tax.

Great seller here in any case, folks.

4. Bump for a great cab at a great price. If it's not sold in a couple weeks. I'm thinkin' it'll be time for a road trip.
    @ Baird. That was a great deal on the AE210's. Ya beat me by less than an hour. :crying:

5. Dallyd31

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    I get near Kingston semi occasionally...I'd be happy to get it close to Kingston...if not all the way to Kingston.

6. Guish

Guish Supporting Member

Are you planning a trip to Montreal soon?! :D

7. Dally, if I didn't have a Jazz Deluxe V on it's way here already. I'd be doing a road trip east tomorrow. We'll see how things go in the next two weeks. Then I need to figure out the logistics on how to get it into the music room while the warden is sleeping. Flowers and a big ole bottle of wine may work. Mmmmm. :bag:

8. Dallyd31

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    No, but I do get to Ottawa very regularly.

9. Dallyd31

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    up

10. Dallyd31

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    TTT

11. Dallyd31

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Up

12. Dallyd31

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Up. Seriously reconsidering this sale.

13. Alex1984

Alex1984

Jan 16, 2010
    Vancouver
    If you ever tour to this side of Canada, hit me up.

14. Dallyd31

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Once more...

15. Dallyd31

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Thought I had this sold twice, but...

16. This thing must move a lot of air huh?? Don't see any Bergies this far down Eastren Canada....and a bump for a fellow Canadian ;)

17. Dallyd31

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Moves a ton of air...and sounds killer. All in a package smaller, lighter and easier to move than an Ampeg fridge.

18. I hear you....owned the Ampeg 8x10 for about a 10 year run....my poor back!!.....good luck with your sale....thanks for the reply....and I wish I was closer!! lol

19. Dallyd31

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Up. Offers ?

20. Dallyd31

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Once more