1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Bergantino NV610 & Peavey Classic 400 amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fttfbass, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unfortunately buying a house is more important than my band, so I'm selling most of my bass equipment. Up for sale is a Bergantino NV610 cabinet and a Peavey Classic 400 amp.

The Bergantino NV610 is the best sounding cabinet I have ever had the luxury to play through. I'm looking for $750 for it. It will be for local pickup or possible delivery within reason.
    NV610 SOLD

The Peavey Classic 400 is probably the loudest amp I have owned. It's the tweed version of the amp. It's in really good condition. I like the tone, but it does have the stock chinese coke bottle tubes in it, so it could probably sound much better with a tube upgrade. I'm looking for $500 for local pickup or possible delivery within reason, or $600 shipped.
    Peavey SOLD

I don't have any pictures yet, but I will try and provide some in the very near future.

I live in Adamstown, PA. Adamstown is between Lancaster and Reading, and about 45 minutes north of Philadelphia. PM me if interested.

2. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    If only I had the cash. I can't imagine that NV lasting long.

3. brothernewt

brothernewt Some people call me the stormtrooper of love...

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    You can get a house in Lancaster for $1250!?!?!?

4. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    sent pm

5. wolfs

wolfs

Jan 18, 2006
    nyc
    LMAO

(free bumpenstein)

6. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Man, where the he11 were you a couple months ago when I bought my NV610 new!!!! I also have a Classic 400 as well (bought that new too ). Man, wish I saw this a month or two ago!!! :bawl: To top it off, you are only 1.5 hrs away from me!!!!

7. LOL............I wish! No, I just need to pay off some bills before I can even think about buying a house that's going up for auction on June 1st.

8. I bought the Bergantino NV610 off of CtNxFLeX back in January, and the Peavey Classic 400 of of Tom Bowlus back in February.

9. All PM's replied to.........I think. If I missed you, let me know. I was a little overwhelmed by all of the PM's in my inbox after only posting this a few hours ago, so it's possible that I could have missed someone.

10. the_home

the_home Gold Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    No desire to ship the Bergie?

11. takeout

takeout Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Kansas City area
    PM'd on the Classic.

12. I think you missed me... I PM you at 7:51 this morning... I just resent it. No big deal... I'm sure you got a ton of inquiries.

Rocky

13. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    I sent you a pm. I would like to purchase the Berggie.

Thanks

Mike

14. Not at this moment with all the offers that I've had.

15. The Bergantino NV610 is on hold pending pickup on Saturday. The Peavey Classic 400 is still available......I don't think it's going to last long though.

16. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    sonufa... :(

17. jazzercountry

jazzercountry Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2000
    Las Vegas, NV
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    PM Sent on the PV

18. PM replied to.

19. The Peavey is on hold pending receipt of payment.

20. The Bergantino has been sold to phishaholik.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.