Bergantino NV610 price?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by msquared, Mar 8, 2005.

1. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Today I was in an out of town music store and ran across what looks to be a killer deal on an NV610. It's a consignment deal that's been in the store for a bit and the rumor is that they are willing to be talked down from what it's going for. I played through it (with a Traynor YBA200, what a great combo THAT was) and it sounds like there's nothing wrong with it.

My question is, how much is a good used price on these? The only references I can find are in the gear review section here and one Classifieds post for one going for $650, which is incidentally right around what they're asking for this before the talking down process. Can anyone tell me at what point it becomes a sweet deal and at which point it becomes an offer I can't refuse?

2. Happy MurphDay

Happy MurphDay

Mar 9, 2004
    around
    BUY IT NOW!!!
    thats a sweet price, and if you can talk them down even lower do it. I beleive that there was a (very) small price increase for a new one, hows the cosmetic shape of it? and just check if the cones are still good, but man, sweet deal

3. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    I didn't take more than 10m to look it over before and after playing through it but as far as I can tell, it's absolutely mint.

4. That's a great price. A new one is $1000, no bargaining room. I'd buy it. :D
    Try to get them down to 600 though.... :p

Best cabinet I've ever owned by far. I won't be selling mine.

5. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Thanks for all the replies. I drove all the way back out there and pulled the trigger this evening. It ended up being a bit above the $650 point, but man does it sound good. It'll sound even better when I have an amp that will do more than 150 watts to drive it. :)