Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bergantino NV610 price?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by msquared, Mar 8, 2005.

1. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Today I was in an out of town music store and ran across what looks to be a killer deal on an NV610. It's a consignment deal that's been in the store for a bit and the rumor is that they are willing to be talked down from what it's going for. I played through it (with a Traynor YBA200, what a great combo THAT was) and it sounds like there's nothing wrong with it.

My question is, how much is a good used price on these? The only references I can find are in the gear review section here and one Classifieds post for one going for $650, which is incidentally right around what they're asking for this before the talking down process. Can anyone tell me at what point it becomes a sweet deal and at which point it becomes an offer I can't refuse?

2. Happy MurphDay

Happy MurphDay

Mar 9, 2004
    around
    BUY IT NOW!!!
    thats a sweet price, and if you can talk them down even lower do it. I beleive that there was a (very) small price increase for a new one, hows the cosmetic shape of it? and just check if the cones are still good, but man, sweet deal

3. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    I didn't take more than 10m to look it over before and after playing through it but as far as I can tell, it's absolutely mint.

4. That's a great price. A new one is $1000, no bargaining room. I'd buy it. :D
    Try to get them down to 600 though.... :p

Best cabinet I've ever owned by far. I won't be selling mine.

5. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Thanks for all the replies. I drove all the way back out there and pulled the trigger this evening. It ended up being a bit above the $650 point, but man does it sound good. It'll sound even better when I have an amp that will do more than 150 watts to drive it. :)