1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bergantino NV610 w/cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kringle77, Jun 10, 2012.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    This cab is in great shape and comes with the bergantino cover. This is the newest version that came stock with the rear slide bars. The only wear is on the back of the cover from where the slide bars rub when you slide it in and out of your truck. Even those are minor. The jack plate on the back has an extra hole where I partially removed the plastic bergantino decal to mount an attenuator. The hole is already there because Jim uses the same jack plate for all of his cabs. I covered it over on the inside after removing the attenuator. Currently this cab is going for $1389 plus tax and about $150 for shipping anywhere. The cover goes for roughly $120 plus shipping and tax. So the new cost with shipping would be around $1650 before tax.

I will sell this cab shipped anywhere in the 48 states for $1100 insured. The cab is in great shape and I think this is a fair deal. You can find older ones, without covers and skid rails, and with more wear for less, but this one is better.

2. jebmd

jebmd Gold Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Shouldn't last long, Good man for offering shipping!!!

3. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Oops, almost forgot about pics.

Attached Files:

4. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY

Attached Files:

5. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY

Attached Files:

6. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY

Attached Files:

7. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY

Attached Files:

8. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    What was the attenuator for?

9. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Look up my thread for modded nv610. I had an 8" mounted where one of the 10's was. I used a crossover and an attenuator. I have a custom cab on the way that reproduces that.

10. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    SOLD

11. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    Good thing. I was really thinking of snagging this as an alternative to my NV412. A few folks here have both.

208 pounds of cabinets may be a bit excessive :)

12. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I ended up not selling the cab, for now. Maybe in the future. Maybe never.

13. herrdruhl

herrdruhl Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2007
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    ???