Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bergantino on the way

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by FunkySpoo, Feb 1, 2005.

1. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    Just pulled the trigger on a Berggie NV215 should be here in about a week :hyper:

Ordered from Bassemporium. BTW he mentioned that Bergantino was going to stop making the NV 215. Anybody else hear that?

2. Just got a call from Jim but I didn't really talk about the NV. What a guy, calls me up with some great ideas for my personal sound. That's service. I hope the NV215 is still around. OH, and congrats Ric

3. Sweet man, I've been looking for reviews of this cab, just so I can drool over it. Be sure to tell!

4. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    Congrats are in order: Bergs rule the earth. ;)

5. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Amen!!

Hey Rick, feel free to gig spam me anytime, I'd love to hear that bad boy in action!

6. Man! Now I really better get down to Rock City this week!

7. Arthur U. Poon

Arthur U. Poon

Jan 30, 2004
    SLC, Utah -USA-
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Basses
    Hey, congrats! I bet that thing will knock out dental fillings! :D

I haven't talked with Jim B. for quite some time, and I haven't heard the NV215 is being discontinued, but I think I'll give him jingle to find out.

Congrats again, please post your findings once you play through it.

-Art

8. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    Thanks all. There won't be any gig spams though as I'm between bands right now and not really looking. But if the right stiuation comes around I'll jump back in. Having said that though any one is welcome to come over and try it out. Or maybe it's time for another MD,DC,VA, GTG.
    I really can't wait to try this cab out.

9. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001

i agree. i missed the last one. :crying: