1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bergantino warrenty?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jerry J, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    I have mostly Bergantino cabinets these day. Most I've purchased used but I did buy my AE410 new from a dealer.

I don't recall getting any info on what the manufactures warrenty is. Not that I really have a concern or issues. I've looked on the website for warrenty info and found nothing.

I will probably send an email off to Jim early next week just for clarification of his warrenty but does anyone know, off hand, what the Bergantino warrenty is?

2. daflores

daflores

Nov 10, 2009
    Laredo Texas
    When a blew a 10" speaker on my Berg HT322, I dealt directly with Jim. He provided me with not only a replacement driver but also an upgrade for the the other speaker for only a shipping charge. That was a few years ago.
    Now, however, I need another 10" but my only option is to send it back to Bergantino and have it re-coned for about 150 bucks. That is the only solution because the speakers are manufactured to Bergantino specs and they have been discontinued for my cabinet. That's the problem with boutique products like Bergies.

3. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Jim, you are the MAN! I was wondering this myself, not that I've had any trouble whatsoever with my Bergantino cabs!

4. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Wow! Just WOW! Jim, thank you for the response. I would say that I'm impressed that you responded, but I am not surprised at all. Just another example of World-class service at it's best!

I've been extremely please with the use and service that I have received from my Bergantino cabinets over the years. I've never experienced one issue and have never really worried that there ever would be an issue. But I make every attempt to treat my equipment with respect and the realization that there are limits on anything. My Bergantino cabinets have never let me down.

My main reason for posing the question was transferability of the warrenty and that was answered.

Jim, thank you so much!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021