Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Berhinger Eurotrack

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Mike Money, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    That sounds like the perfect place for you to post then. :)

Mike

Most Behringer products appear to have average to very good quality and reliability, and represent good value for money, but there are the inevitable ethical issues associated with those products.

If you are using as a pro-piece of gear, chances are the old addage of "you get what you pay for" will apply, but if you just need a basic mixer then chances are it will serve you well.

Anyway, sit back and enjoy the inevitable Behringer thread.....

:D

3. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    *eats pop corn*

:hyper: <---------anticipation

4. I've got one. It hasn't posed any problems as of yet, and the blue power light reaks of fancyness. :)

5. Thee

Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Does the job.

6. We used it to record last weekend and it wasn't half bad. Very good quality at a very good price.

7. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Hey. I go in there. Well I occasionally go in there. Okay. I USED to go in there...back when I had more money and was trying to build a good home recording setup...before the dark days began. *heavy heavy sigh*

8. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    We had been borrowing a Behringer 1804 mixer for some gigs. It worked so well, I bought the 2222. It is protected an extra year, and if it tears up, big deal.