1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Best $25 I ever spent...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by tplyons, May 5, 2005.

1. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    GREAT pedal. i had one YEARS ago, but i left it at my ex drummers house. I had to move out of town and he never returned my calls to ship it to me. Oh well, i guess its in some canadian pawn shop now.

( or IS it?!?!)

;-)

2. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Not unless you were hanging out in Rancho Cucamonga,CA in 1991 :bag:

3. midi

midi

Dec 12, 2005
    I bought one new in 88.....it listed for $189....sold for $139.
    Still using it almost 18 years later.....no probs with it at all....in fact I even use it in my pedal setup for my lead guitar.
    I use the same settings (speed 3 o'clock and depth 9 o'clock)
    for my les paul as i do for my peavey dynabass. Wonedful investment......wouldn't get rid of it at all :) :bassist:

4. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals
    I bought mine for $30. I havn't found much practical use for it yet but it was deffinatly worth the price I paid. I love the Bi-amp feature...I used it for a show where our guitarist couldn't show up and ran my rig into a full guitar and bass amp spliting the singals to different amps with octavers, distortion, and delay. It was pretty huge...