1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

BEST $500 P-BASS...EBAY CONTENT

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lowphatbass, Aug 1, 2012.

1. lowphatbass

lowphatbass **** Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2005
    west coast
  2. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012
    Surprised someone hasn't grabbed this yet.

3. Nugun

Nugun

Dec 31, 2011
    Mesquite, TX
    Woahly crap I agree... If I wasn't saving up for a Shuttle 6.0 and LDS cab I would hop on that till my laptop screen broke. :meh:

4. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012
    Yeah.............lol :D

I definitely wish I had the cash, I'm curious if this is one of those to good to be true deals, aren't these almost twice that price?

5. Nugun

Nugun

Dec 31, 2011
    Mesquite, TX
    That's what I was thinking... I mean even with the 115 USDollar shipping it'd still be a great deal in my opinion. Hope someone on here gives it a good home.

6. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012
    Hell I think if the asking price was $500 and shipping was still $115 it'd be a nice deal.
    Unless I'm imagining things but I could swear I've seen several of these go for a grand and more.

7. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012
    I'll tell you what lets split it.

You pay $250 and lend me $250 and order it I'll send you my address for shipment, I get it first since I thought of the great idea. :D

8. Nugun

Nugun

Dec 31, 2011
    Mesquite, TX
    Sounds like a good idea to me! It's pretty much just like sharing with a pal right? :D

9. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012
    Yeah exactly, as long as you can spot me that $250 and not need it back for oooooohhhhh I don't know 6 months. Yeah that'll work. :)