Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

best 6-stringed bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bjorn, Dec 9, 2004.

1. I am going to buy a 6-stringed bass but i dont now a lot of good basses i nead a bass how has a really good sound and then i men REALLY and i want a 24 fret and the neck must be ha neck how is not wide it must be playable because i dont have so long hands, i want to ha a 24" but 25" is good to.
    :bassist:
    the bass could not cost over 1.000,00 EUR
    dont forget to tell the bad and the good thinks a about it okej it would really help me :D

2. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    best for what?

3. i am playing progressiv metal and death metal and some times i just play something

4. i want a bass ho has a clen sound and can handel all kinds of metal

5. chimp

chimp

Dec 4, 2004
    South Africa
    i think you mean 34" not 24". and try out the ibanez its the only 6 string that ive played that has been worth buying.

6. :p yea i meen 34" or 35"
    can you tell littel about the ebanz and i would help if you wrote the hole namn of the bas :D

7. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    chimp,

on a side note....did you buy the DVD for the torsos????? i want to get it soooo bad!!!! (how's that for a hijack! :D )

8. chimp

chimp

Dec 4, 2004
    South Africa
  9. chimp

chimp

Dec 4, 2004
    South Africa
    their on tour at the moment so i dont think there are any dvds going out but im also dieing to check it out because the 1995 concert that is on it was the first time i ever heard them and itll be pretty cool to watch that again. they are a pretty cool band nice bass work crazy guitarist and drums and percussion is mad! have you heard the other dave fuze stuff?

sorry to hijack this thread for a few...

10. *smacks with grammar book*
    *smacks with dictionary*
    Now that you can speak and spell correctly, just go down to your local music shop and try some out. Its all in what you feel with the bass, not what other people think.
    But i have a feeling that the people here know a touch more about basses than you do, (they can spell bass)
    J/k :D

11. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    gene lake is one of my favorite drummers, you should hear him when he was working with Me'shell

12. chimp

chimp

Dec 4, 2004
    South Africa
    didnt know he did work with Me'shell what cd is that on?

13. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    it's not a cd, it's a live "trade" of her band from a jazz festival - the sound isn't the greatest, but the groove is really bada$$

14. i am sorru that i can spell bass but in swe its just bas i mix them up a bit and i cant go dowt to my locol store because they dont have 6-stringed basses and if i want whan i must ask them to order one for me so i am just going to ask about information no more :D

15. i am not good at eng sorry every whan :bawl: ihop you under stand me :(

16. can some whan help me please :help: PLEASE :bawl:

17. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    1) be patient

2) do a search - always use the search function - it is sooooo much quicker than waiting for people to respond

3) welcome to talkbass, you may want to check out the newbie section as well, there is a ton of info there that will really help you

4) be patient

:)

18. i am now noob in bass, i have played for 6-7 years :scowl:

19. thanks alot for that :mad:

20. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    you are a newbie to this forum

search

:)