1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BEST AFFORDABLE EFFECTS UNIT?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by lucky92, Sep 13, 2008.

1. lucky92

lucky92

Jul 6, 2008
    TALKBASSERS,

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST ALL IN ONE MULTI EFFECTS UNIT ON THE MARKET?PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS.I'M CONSIDERING THE LINE 6 BASS POD LIVE.

LUCKY

2. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    [​IMG]

Also, please read through some of the many previous threads we've had on the subject of multis.

3. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Some like the BOSS, but I liked the Line 6 better when I tried it. My favorite was actually the Korg ToneWorks AX3000B, but then I'm not a big multieffects guy.

4. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    ^What he said.

5. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Jul 2, 2007
    Colorado
    i had the 3000b and have the 3000g (korg). i burned the b out with the wrong ac adapter (doh!) so i use the guitar version. with some eqing etc, i like the 3000g better. has ring mod, and talkbox, which the b doesnt have. pretty affordable as well. claypool uses the 3000b. :hyper::ninja::crying::confused::meh::rollno::(:):eyebrow::smug::eek::mad::help::bag::p:bassist::oops::scowl::D:spit::bawl::bag::cool::hyper::hyper::hyper: sorry got carried away.