1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Best BADASS BASS II bridge alternatives

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by RumbleMan3, Dec 15, 2018.

1. RumbleMan3

RumbleMan3

Apr 14, 2018
    Australia
    So u can't get those badass bridges anymore, if i'm correct, as they are discontinued. So what are some good alternatives out there that work (and look) just as good?

2. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    The Omega bridge is a clone of the Badass.
    41gFGd3F6+L._AC_US218_.

Squittolo and RumbleMan3 like this.
  3. The Hipshot Kickass is another.

4. Yahboy

Yahboy

May 21, 2008
    The Squier CV bass’s brass saddle himass bridge.

5. 4sight

4sight Supporting Member

I'm not a huge fan of high mass bridges, but if I had to have one, it'd be Fender's version I think. Very reasonably priced too.

Screenshot_20181217-093043~2.

SuperK likes this.
  6. Picton

Picton

Aug 16, 2017
    Reading, MA
    Check the classifieds here. I’ve never had difficulty buying a genuine Badass whenever I’ve wanted one. Usually around the $60 price point.

7. LkS

LkS

Oct 30, 2013
    EU, Slovakia
    I can recommend the Omega bridge (especially the with the slotted saddles). I don't really like the Fender HiMass bridge because of the narrow 18mm string spacing.

RumbleMan3 likes this.
  8. socialleper

socialleper Bringer of doom and top shelf beer Supporting Member

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    I put the Kick @$$ bridge on a old US Peavey Forum. It is a nice solid bridge. It needs a very small hex wrench for adjusting like the BA did.

9. MovinTarget

MovinTarget

Jan 30, 2018
    Maryland, USA
    JeffJ2112 likes this.