Best Bass Company

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by basslax, Feb 21, 2001.

1. Fender (G&L as well)

53 vote(s)
  2. Spector

18 vote(s)
  3. Warwick

31 vote(s)
  4. Ibanez

8 vote(s)
  5. Carvin

8 vote(s)
  6. Alembic

12 vote(s)
  7. Musicman (Singray)

26 vote(s)
  8. Conkiln (JT!!)

9 vote(s)
  9. Peavey

5 vote(s)
  10. Rickenbaker

14 vote(s)
  1. well, im liking this poll feature and i thought this could be kind of the poll of all polls. or i may get no replies. remember i can only have 10 options so you can understand if i miss a few. rmemeber this is based on what you think is the best in your price range.
  2. Harry

Dec 12, 2000
    Interesting idea - but try it based on price range - eg...
    under $700 / $1500 / 2500+

that make it more logical - -

hell, let me give it a try on high-end basses...
  3. ok i guess if you want to make it fair, the voter should vote in his or her price range.
  4. Harry

Dec 12, 2000
    ah, it appears I have to be a moderator to do this.

I suggest a poll of the following builders:

F Bass
    Ken Smith
    Ken Lawrence
  5. Harry

Dec 12, 2000
    clearly, I haven't a clue as to how to do that... old guys like me are a little slow, ya know
  6. 6 posts haha this could have been done over aim..oh well :D
  7. I voted for Fender, but dont see my G&L was included, really arent that similar.
  8. both designed by fender himself. stingrays too but i gave them their own category cus theyre really popular. not that GLs arent
  9. actually i would put GL differently if i could edit the poll iwht more than 10 items
  10. i know that G&L and fender are both by leo fender, but i always see them as totally different, the bodies are nothing alike.
  11. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    If you're going to put Fender & G&L together, why wasen't Music Man added? Make it a 3 for 1 deal. Leo Fender founded all three of those companies. :) Why are all of my HTML codes showing & not the Link & Pictures? I feel like I'm naked. LOL
  12. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    What?? No Zon??:eek:

I abstain.:mad:

Will C.:cool:
  13. TT

Feb 14, 2001
    peavey is actually doing good now dispite ( spelling ) their old rep.
  14. hey Will, i had about 5 names, then went to the Harmony Central links page with a list of manufactures to get more poll options. by the time i got down to the letter O or so on the list i had all 10 so i didnt keep goin down the list(to Zon). sorry. we'll make the warwick category zon also. :D
  15. :eek: what a coincidence :rolleyes: spector and warwick are tied! :D
  16. hey paul..if youre there, does voting send the thread back to the top??. speaking of the top..dont mind if i do.
  17. Joiner

Oct 12, 2000
    ESH !

ESH is the best bass building company around ! Ever seen a quilted Poplar top on a bass ? Well, I have. Ever heard the great ESH-Tronic EQ ? I did and I will never play something else !

Best wishes,