1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Best Bass Gear

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Eric Perry, May 7, 2006.

1. Hey guys,

I'm just writing this to give some huge props to Brian at Best Bass Gear!

I bought a pre-wired OBP-3 from him a few weeks ago. I had it within a few days. Unfortunately, it was wired for passive pickups, and I have actives. There was lots of confusion as to the pickup configuration, and it confused us both (Bart mk1's).

Well, after all was figured out, he had me send it back to him, ordered the appropriate pots, and re-wired it, then sent it back to me. He also threw in a roll of shielding tape for my troubles. The whole time, he was excellent to deal with and communicated constantly via e-mail to sort out the prob.

Next time I need anything he carries, I'm definitely heading his was first. His customer services was unbeatable, the wiring job was excellent, and he just seems like genuinely a nice guy.

I strongly suggest you all check him out for your needs!!! :bassist:

2. Beefbass

Beefbass Guest

Feb 4, 2001

+1 :hyper:

3. keb

keb

Mar 30, 2004
    Yup, he's the man.

4. steve21

steve21 Banned

Brian's a great guy!

I bought a BA2 off of ebay and it didnt' have the little allen wrench that BA2's need, I emailed him about where I can find one and he just sent me without free (no shipping cost for me either).

If I make enough money this summer to make a Warmoth (Carved Dinky P with wenge/wenge neck and nordstrand DC's) I'm ordering all my hardware from Brian.