Best case to wear on your back

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by semborg, Aug 13, 2005.

1. Which is the best case with best protectable construction that Is like a softcase, so you can wear it on your back?

I need a very good case to protect my Cirrus's. But I wanna go by bike to my rehersal room.

Jan 25, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
  3. retitled

Feb 13, 2004
    forest hills
    this is exactly what i was looking for too.. thanks :)

damn but u cant put a thunderbird in there and thats what i wanted GRRRR
  4. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    warwicks gig bags are the best ive ever encountered but yea i doubt theyd fit a thunderbird.
  5. my coffin case gig bag is great, but I don't know if it'd fit a thunderbird.
  6. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    A short time ago I also asked about a bag that would fit a Cirrus. My Levey did not fit with the long headstock. I found a wonderful bag on e-bay from the seller garygear. The backpack straps are quite functional, however I pesonally don't use them. The beauty of this bag is it has 30mm padding, fiberboard inserts on all sides for a bit of added protection, and costs only $49 BRAND NEW! I believe it was called "super duty gig bag" model G30PB. Although it may not be exactly the right bag for you, it was just what I was looking for at a great price.
  7. I have a Ritter RG9000 gigbag. It's a great bag with tons of padding (nearly 1.5", I believe). It also has a lot of pockets and perfectly fits me and what I need to take to a gig. It actually carries everything (stand included!) but my amp. Cirruses are big basses and may not fit inside them, so try before you buy. The backpack straps are great for carrying it around.
  8. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    I got this off of musiciansfriend. It's a really nice softcase.
  9. CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    I bought a Mooradian Double Electric Bag. I like it so far-i think what the others have posted seem like better bags as far as components and add ons go though.
  10. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    I have a Ritter bag, I believe it's an RG9000-BW or something like that (I tried perusing their Web site to confirm, but it's very difficult to navigate). But it's a great bag, and very well made.