Best Craigslist ad Ever?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by wraub, Jul 25, 2013.

1. graver555

graver555

Nov 6, 2012
    Monticello IN
    Jokes like this are why I am going to hell...... :D

2. ShonenCello

ShonenCello

Sep 21, 2011
    Oh that's got to be a joke!

3. hypapanuse

hypapanuse Inactive

Apr 2, 2013
    I joined a jizz group in my early teens. We had a contest. I won first and third.

;-/ hiding

4. ookie cookie?

5. lemongrenades

lemongrenades Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2012
    Philadelphia PA
    Incredible Bass Player Available (Philadelphia)
    So what I could do is join your band,make it much better and quit shortly after that. I will learn your weak songs and act like I care, then ****in jump ship like the **** was on fire. I'm gonna play a ton of notes, so none of that "just hold it down" ****. Don't even say it. I'll break your nose. Face it. Your guitar player has a weak ass tone anyway, so I will provide a distraction from that ****** chain saw sound coming from that poor excuse for an amp. I will leave some space for vocals. But then out of nowhere on the chorus I will just ****in shred. For no good reason. Well, other than your singer is corny and has the delivery of a nervous 7th grader. I'm great with drummers though. I will totally follow his every move. Most likely he will make mistakes, which I don't do. But I will make the mistake with him because thats how good I am. So what do you say?
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

6. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Two cannibals eating a clown. One says to the other "Hey, this tastes funny."

Sorry, but this AND the clown rape joke are just funny. Maybe not if you are a clown who got raped, but to everybody else it's funny.

And I totally copied and pasted the Costco one to a Word document so I can share it over and over and over.

7. ^ That is funny.