BEST DAY EVER /comic book guy voice

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Oct 4, 2005.

1. i just got the best phone call this year...i just got a job :D ...a toolmaker apprenticeship :hyper:

yay money :hyper:
  2. AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
    Thats awesome gongrats! :)

Are you like a blacksmith or do you do a tool and die type deal? CNC machine or something??

Congrats again sounds a lot better than my job.
  3. Monk

Jun 15, 2004
    tool and dye maker?
  4. tools ands dies....cnc machinery n all that stuff....

also, after quitting my last covers band (1 year of rehersing and no gigs) ive joined a new one, we've had one rehersal, agent already and 3 gigs lined up starting in 4 weeks :hyper:
  5. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Blackbird is a toolmaker. Look what he just did to that guy in the "I just want to say" thread. :p
  6. Gratz on the new job heath.. now you can pay me back the money i lent you.

Plus interest :D
  7. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan

I thought blackbird was just a to...

Bah. Nevermind.

8. pffft....first thing im doin is new tyres for my car...then a deposit on my wishbass EUB :D ....oh..cant forget saving for that brand new shiny happy amp whatever it may be :D

9. Not paying back money owed ey!? :eyebrow:
    Time to go break some knees.. :ninja:
  10. Monomer

Jul 22, 2005
    That's about what I'm doing now (Co-op machine work for HighSchool)

You going to get your journeymens certificate?

PS: HAAS machines rock.
  11. heh..i thought there would of been an quip abot me getting a wishbass already
  12. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    No, that's expected of you... Followed by 800 posts as to why it's better than everything else because you have it. And we'd have to endure this until you get something else and have to start all over again. :p :smug:
  13. i havent done that since the kubicki days :p ..well maybe once or twice with the ksd, but you gotta admit, it is easier to look at :p ...yeah, guess i will drone on about the wish a least until i get my nemesis 210 and either cort b4 or ibanez btb400 :D