Best Deal Ever

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by erik_hammarlund, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Ya know, there are about a gazillion bass sites out there... some of them (used or new) have great sales. but who knows about them all? SOme recent threads made me think taht if people shared what they found, others could benefit.

For example, some people were talking about buying a cheap Squier bass for $250.... but they didn't know taht the yamaha rbx774 was on sale for $250 at MF. Or lots of people shopping for small combos; they might be considering buying a Fender Rumble 100 for $350 at Zzounds... but they didn't know Sam Ash had refurb Roland d500s with an extra 60 watts for $30 less, and that my readong my other thread they'd find a tech who would give them free shipping...

So, didja see a deal? post it. Good for everyone taht way. the only really good ones I know of are above.
  2. i still find it hard to believe that rbx 774s are going that cheap its insane. the people at a shop around here are still trying to sell one for 900 or something.
  3. when i was talking to GC and they agreed to price match I had them hold two (one for my father) and I was in the car 20 minutes later :D