Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

best deal on Epifani

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tristianXzon, Nov 24, 2003.

1. tristianXzon

tristianXzon

Oct 16, 2003
    I've been looking for a new 210ul where can I find the best deal?

2. brianrost

brianrost Gold Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2000
    Boston, Taxachusetts
    Try gguitars.com. When I bought my Epifani cabs about 2 years ago they were at least $50 under the next lowest quoted price.

3. .Epifani UL Cabs

You will find that Epifani has established a minimun Sell price from all their distributors. This means that the price you pay will be the same from anyone you buy from. If a seller sells below the minimum price they run the risk of losing the Epifani line. With this in mind look for a place that has the best return policy, customer service, and maybe even a store credit for your next instore purchase. I recently purchased my 2X10 UL from at Bass Central. Give Gard or Beaver a call they will do right by you. The 2X10 UL is an awsome Cab

4. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    I've found Bass Northwest to be reliable in the dealings I've had.

5. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I would also recommend Gard or Beaver at Bass Central. Or, if you prefer a midwest option, Low Down Sound near Detroit also carries Epifani and provides excellent prices and service (plus custom cabs).

Tom.