1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Best deals on Musicman stingray

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Chili, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Chili

Chili

Mar 8, 2005
    Newcastle/England
    hey all, i'm looking to order a musicman stingray off the net, i've tryed one in a shop and love this bass. can anyone help me find a good reliable site to order from with the best deals, i'm looking for a 4 string musicman stingray natural finish, black pick guard, maple neck. i dont mind ordering from u.k or usa (i am from u.k) any help will be apprisiated, thx in advance

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    You will have to order from the UK because dealer agreements forbid the sale of new instruments outside the country.

3. Chili

Chili

Mar 8, 2005
    Newcastle/England
    ok thx for letting me know, can anyone tell me any good u.k sites to order a stingray from plz, i'd really apprisiate it :)

4. Ostinato

Ostinato Guest

Feb 7, 2005
    Toronto ON
  5. Chili

Chili

Mar 8, 2005
    Newcastle/England
    i'm looking for a new one, and theres just something about the natural finish and maple neck and black pickguard i really like, but i can find every other colour but that one, can anyone recommend any reliable sites plz? i found a site which was 1100 but when i changed the colour to natural it went up another 100 pound, make so sense to me why it would go up

6. phatduckk

phatduckk

May 24, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    some finishes have an upcharge... natural, bursts etc etc (list of upcharges at:http://www.ernieball.com/mmonline/color_chart/available.html) the reason is b/c when you have a natural finish (or any trans finish) MM needs to make sure that the body is "pretty"... so some of the upcharge (if not all) is due to getting a nicer looking peice of wood

7. Try this website.
    Not sure if the deal is still available.

8. Ostinato

Ostinato Guest

Feb 7, 2005
    Toronto ON
    Well now that everybody's on a Stingray buying orgy, does anyone know where I can pick up an HH Stingray in black cherry burst/maple neck?

:ninja: