Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by simpy1, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simpy1

Mar 31, 2005
    New Zealand
    In an exciting new twist to this forum, I think those of use that embrace the warm comatose-inducing embrace of alcohol should share our best stories from when out drinking.

This is not to disrespect those of you that don't drink by choice, it is a positive message in support of alcohol, which often gets labelled as "evil" or "bad". I disagree. It releases the party person in everyone, including old people - and there is nothing funnier than drunk old people. But still everyone - if you drink and drive, you are a terrible person and everyone hates you.

That out of the way, I have a couple of stories:

When I was 20, I went to a friend's 21st party, and quite far into the night after finishing my jagermeister and a good portion of the free wine, I was hoochie-dancing with this very attractive girl in red. She wanted my muffins, and I wanted hers. I guessed she was about 23-24, so I was happy. So she asked how old I was, and I said 20. I asked her, and she said SIXTEEN. I freaked out and ran away ( to the cries of my less sophisticated friends yelling "She's legal!". Age of consent is 16 in NZ) Turns out she was my friend's 2nd cousin, and her large, muscular father had been watching us the whole time. Apparently he was an angry man.

Another time I went to town with my mate, and we were both dressed up in 3-piece suits, just for the hell of it. When we were crossing a pedestrian crossing in the city a late 60's red cadillac convertible with white leather seats pulled up - a guy was driving and he had 2 girls in the front with him. I stopped and stared, and for some reason asked if we could have a ride. He said 'Yeah, sure' and so we went cruising around town in our very debonaire suits, in the back of this cadillac. It was awesome.

Share away people!
  2. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    My best drinking stories got me to stop drinking altogether at the age of 23, which has now become my best drinking story - which I don't really feel like writing about at the moment.
  3. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA

I used to think that alcohol made me more "sociable" too.

Then one day I woke up on the couch in my frat house, with a big pile of puke next to me.

And I ran up the stairs into the officers' area, banging on the doors shouting "where's that d*mn dog".

Alcohol is a vicious and addictive drug.

Maybe we should legalize heroin, "in small amounts".

As long as people "drive responsibly" while they're using it. :meh:
  4. hetsscaryguy

May 22, 2004
    my best one so far was from thursday night of last week. me and my mates got very giddy for the first time in ages when we went drinking. anyway, we went to a supermarket. we were just going to take 1 trolley but then i pointed out that if you put a euro in half way down the row you can get about 15 trolleys and they'll all be stuck together. so we did that, wheeled the trolleys down through an estate and put them across the main road. twas good fun.
  5. Gomez

Gomez Live from the Shire

Apr 15, 2005
    Going out in the hallway of my appartmentbuilding in my boxer & t-shirt while closing the door behind me in the middle of winter.
  6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Gawd, I hate drinking stories, it's all I here in college. They are always so stupid.

So, I got drunk, and did something stupid, isn't that funny.
  7. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA

And, yet, you felt the need to open this thread when it was clearly labeled.

8. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    this is progressing nicely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.