1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Best EQ pedal around $100

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by WildBill, Oct 26, 2002.

1. WildBill

WildBill

Jul 7, 2002
    Massachusettes
    Whats model EQ pedal gives the best tonal range for $100.

2. I've got a boss 7 band EQ pedal, cost me $250 Aust so about $100 American, works well enough for me and it is a specific bass one, its metal, heavy and does the job.

Bassis

3. deathbunny

deathbunny

Jun 2, 2002
    longhill
    i saw the boss bass equalizer 7-band bass_fiend was tawking abt. the lady was offering it for $120/-. i'm gonna try use my social engineering skillz to see if i can get it for sub 100. heheh, wish me all the best

4. I picked up a Boss BEQ7 for $40.00 US several months ago on Ebay. Good control, quiet, long battery life and pretty tough. I use it to shape my fretless tone and also to beef up my G-3 for live and recording. My favorite eq for bass is a Sholtz Instrument EQ, highly recommended if you can find one.

5. wow i just remembered i still have that Boss GEB-7 EQ pedal sitting around... i was going to sell it a while ago but was just to lazy... 50 bucks sound resonable?... e-mail me if you want it...
    oh i am also probably selling my Boss ODB-3 if anyone wants to make an offer.

6. SlavaF

SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    Boss EQ-20? 10 bands, 9 memory settings, nice small size, "Boss's best EQ pedal", etc.