Best EQ pedal around $100

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by WildBill, Oct 26, 2002.

1. WildBill

Jul 7, 2002
    Whats model EQ pedal gives the best tonal range for $100.
  2. I've got a boss 7 band EQ pedal, cost me $250 Aust so about $100 American, works well enough for me and it is a specific bass one, its metal, heavy and does the job.

3. deathbunny

Jun 2, 2002
    i saw the boss bass equalizer 7-band bass_fiend was tawking abt. the lady was offering it for $120/-. i'm gonna try use my social engineering skillz to see if i can get it for sub 100. heheh, wish me all the best
  4. I picked up a Boss BEQ7 for $40.00 US several months ago on Ebay. Good control, quiet, long battery life and pretty tough. I use it to shape my fretless tone and also to beef up my G-3 for live and recording. My favorite eq for bass is a Sholtz Instrument EQ, highly recommended if you can find one.
  5. wow i just remembered i still have that Boss GEB-7 EQ pedal sitting around... i was going to sell it a while ago but was just to lazy... 50 bucks sound resonable?... e-mail me if you want it...
    oh i am also probably selling my Boss ODB-3 if anyone wants to make an offer.
  6. SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    Boss EQ-20? 10 bands, 9 memory settings, nice small size, "Boss's best EQ pedal", etc.