1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Best iPod case?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Scarlet Fire, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Scarlet Fire

Scarlet Fire

Mar 31, 2007
    New England
    So I bit the bullet and bought a 30 gig iPod video. My wallet still aches, but I'll get over it.

Now that I realize just how expensive these things are, though, I want the best case I can get to protect my investment. Do any of you have suggestions? I really don't care what it looks like, so long as it still fits in my pocket and will keep my precious iPod safe.

2. syciprider

syciprider Inactive

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    So I sprung for an aluminium case which does a bang up job of protecting the gadget from hard knocks.

3. Scarlet Fire

Scarlet Fire

Mar 31, 2007
    New England
    Those are perfect, Jansen. Thanks a bunch!

4. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    what ever you do get one with a flip cover on it so that it will protect the screen, those little transparant pieces of crap are well....crap.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021