Best Looping

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Classical_Thump, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Classical_Thump

Jan 26, 2005
    I am interested in buying a loop station type pedal, however I am unsure which one to buy. The Digitech Jamman seems to have it pretty much everything you could need as far as looping, rhythym tracks, etc goes, but I heard digitech products aren't very well made. Which leads me to the Boss Loop Station, which seems to have less "bells and whistles" but would still get the job done.
    They are both the same price, so I am definately leaneing towards the Digitech, but any input would help. thanks
  2. skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    There are many many threads on this topic, there's even a loop station vs. jamman thread less than 2 weeks old if I recall, try doing a search.
  3. elros

Apr 24, 2004
    Proprietor, Helland Musikk Teknologi
    I bought my Boss RC-20XL loop station yesterday, and used it at the gig yesterday evening. Works very well. Easy to understand. Feels sturdy and well made, just as the small Boss pedals. Recommended.
  4. TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    I'm also thinking of getting a jamman at some point they look amazing features wise and I haven't heard anything bad about it. Trust me go find one pick it up the thing just screams quality mainly because it weights loads