Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Best new filter prize goes to......!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Mad Subwoofer, Feb 3, 2002.

1. http://www.commonsound.com/cae/

Available soon. A Mutron III clone with waaay more parameters...drool.

[​IMG]

The details...

Channel one is low-pass only and has the following controls:
    - gain (signal volume through filter section)
    - sensitivity (response to playing dynamics)
    - peak / Q
    - range (4 choices, highest is equivalent to highest of Mutron III, lowest is substantially lower than MutronIII 'low' selection)
    - drive up/down
    - start point for down drive (internal trimpot on MutronIII, more useful on the front panel)
    - effect / clean signal blend

Channel two is LP/BP/HP switchable with all the controls of channel one plus:
    - frequency tune (max setting -> normal, turn down to tune resonant peak down through frequencies - also increases gain (side effect) for some nice sounds)
    - attack / decay (for 'hard' envelope sounds or more subtle, slower attack slower decay sounds)

Channel two also has expression pedal control contrl of sweep.

Two footswitches - bypass and channel select. LEDs indicate which channel is selected, turn off to indicate effect is bypassed (true-bypass).

2. =^..^=

=^..^=

Jan 25, 2001
    Stuck on a rock !
    Gimeeee - I want one, but can't find it on the site :-(

3. :eek:

Sweetness³

I'm very impressed, a Mutron3 clone with more control sounds like a filter junkies wet dream...

4. [​IMG]

Holy Moe, Larry, Shemp, Curly and Joe!:eek: Look at the control on that thing, ie!

5. I guess these are kits...? They sell that phase one pre-built and soon the dual-filter "Rubber fetish" as well I think. You can get the PCB and box from them...the extrabits you can get anywhere. I should build this thing or what....!