Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Best night in months!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Ob1, Jun 13, 2003.

1. I just got to unload some happiness here!

I just came home (literally five minutes ago) from the first day of Provinssirock (festival in finland, biggest?), saw Audioslave:bassist:, smoked tons of pot with my favorite girl, and then we saw Kent, I don't normally like them (not the albums anyway) but they rocked:bassist:! Then we smoked some more pot, and then I had to leave. :mad:

Basically the best night in months, if not years. I'm sorry if Í'm not making that much sense, but I'm pretty stoned right now :D

2. I wonder if he can get in trouble for this...

Good times though man!

:D

:oops:

3. dufus.

:D:D

Merls

4. Since my life is a booring mess of welding studies and bass practise, it was a welcome distraction... I don't get them often enough...

5. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Was it really nescessary to point out your pot usage?

Just to let you know, I really dobt too many people care, and it seems rather pointless to make 3 references to it.

Audioslave would be cool though.

6. dude...give him a break,he is probably stoned out of his mind:D

:oops:

7. Suburban_punk

Suburban_punk

May 13, 2003
    Denver
    NICE!

I'm looking forward to seeing them in august.

I saw little thing on MTV where they were playing on the roof of Radio City Music hall or something and they sounded pretty tight.

8. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Good for you Old Ben! Glad you had a good time.

9. Yes it seems a bit lame and infantile now that I've slept a few hours ;) but last night it must have felt necessary...

Audioslave was awsome, but the volume was a bit low, I didn't even need my earplugs. Kent was more like a 747 taking off...