1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Best Offer!!! MIM pups, Control Plate & Knobs BEST OFFER

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Tomis17, May 23, 2016.

1. Tomis17

Tomis17 Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Price:
    $35
    I have a pair of MIM Fender Standard Jazz Bass Pickups. According to previous owner these are pulled from a 2009 Fender Standard Jazz Bass. They are tested to be working. They have staggered pole pieces. Asking $35 obo

Second, I also have a control plate with pots, input jack, and knobs all ready to go. Asking $25 obo

Third, I have a set of 4 MIM jazz bass tuners. These are functional; however, one of the pegs seem to rattle. These will come with 16 mini screws which of them is stripped. I'm sure can get it easily replaced from a hardware store. Asking $25 obo

Last but not least, I have 3 Squier Jazz bass knobs that came from a Squier VM 70s Jazz. These are the press-on kind for splined pots. Asking $10 obo

I am accepting best offer for the whole works!!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  2. Justice

Justice

May 24, 2002
    Houston TX.
    I don't see any pictures :(

3. Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Pics are now added.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  4. Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I'm open to trading towards a more upscale pair of jazz pups.

5. Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I can add cash for the right deal. Looking for a pair of Delano JC AL4 pickups.

6. Pete Lenox

Pete Lenox

Jun 2, 2016
    I'm interested. If you can do PayPal please send pm

Tomis17 likes this.
  7. Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Still available. Buy pickups and control plate and get the knobs for free.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021