1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Best place to buy cables from

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Greyvagabond, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Greyvagabond

Greyvagabond Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Hey guys,
    So, after a gig, I was retarded and left my awesome timbuk2 bag FULL of some random accessories on top of my car, and drove away...:crying: Thankfully, my tuner and SansAmp weren't in it, but I'm out two sets of 12' fender gold bass cables, a 6" speaker cable, and 2 effects patch cables (the really short kind!) I need to replace these, but also don't want to give musiciansfriend (TERRBIBLE experience recently) or GC my business. Unfortunatelly, the small mom-and-pop store around me doesn't have the correct cables; is there a good on-line, small shop that I should consider giving my business to? Thanks TB, this is what we're here for!

2. Lucas G

Lucas G

Jan 14, 2007
    masury, OH
    i too carry stuff in a timbuk2 bag! i've had it since 94, it has even survived a car fire.

anyway, though i have not ordered anything from them myself, i have heard nothing but good things about butch at bayou cables, check them out for sure.

3. acubass

acubass

Oct 10, 2007
    Albuquerque, NM
    Your local guitar store of course.:smug:

4. LuvMusic

LuvMusic

Aug 18, 2007
    Oak Park, IL
    If you want to replace your Fender Gold's with the same cables (I love mine) try The Perfect Bass.....they carry them.

You can also use the TalkBass discount to get 10% off. Check their forum here for the promo code.

I also like Lava Cables. Custom cables, lots of choices and fair prices.

Sorry about your loss....I hate it when I do stuff like that!

5. svtbass

svtbass Supporting Member

Second vote for Butch at Bayou