Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Best Places to get Band Shirts

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Freakin Idiot, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Where do you guys get yours from? There are shirts that I like and own that can't be found in my city.
    www.infinity1.com
    www.liquidblue.com These guys have the most awesome shirts ever.

Post some other good links.
    Also, anyone know where I can get a "Life is full of important choices" bass shirt? Mine is 5 years old and falling apart. I can't find one anywhere and seeing as French Quarter New Orleans (where I got the shirt) is under water...

2. I went to Hot Topic to get a Black Sabbath shirt. What a horrible place. Gothic kids all over.

I went up to the counter and they didn't even know who Black Sabbath was. :meh:

3. justateenpoet

justateenpoet Have you...killed the Venture brothers!?!?

May 14, 2005
    Connecticut
    I've ordered a lot of shirts from www.star500.com

Good selection, reasonable pricing, fast shipping.

4. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    I ordered this shirt from star500:
    [​IMG]
    and they didn't come through. Actually, they didn't even charge my card.

They look like a decent site, I never really tried to call them on my order, but I can just imagine someone in the order room thinking "oh, crap, we actually have an order for a Thin Lizzy shirt!"

5. retitled

retitled

Feb 13, 2004
    forest hills
    i once ordered a Tool sweater from www.goodrock.com

they have GREAT!!!! prices... downside was it took 2 months to get teh sweater in... im assuming it was on back order...

but it was jsut in time for the winter

6. :p

7. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
  8. pil

pil

Feb 17, 2005
    Pimlico, UK
    Ebay. Never ceases to amaze me that place.

Hope you find what your looking for :)

9. Ebay is my choice. I've gotten 4 shirts from the same seller, a store called "Retrofacts". They've got a pretty good selection and, very importantly, combined shipping on multiple items. Very helpful for us Canadians. Real stand-up guy.

10. Don W

Don W

Jan 30, 2004
    East Bay, CA.
  11. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    the best and cheapest place is to buy them from the band - before after or during the show.