Best Places to get Band Shirts

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Freakin Idiot, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Where do you guys get yours from? There are shirts that I like and own that can't be found in my city. These guys have the most awesome shirts ever.

Post some other good links.
    Also, anyone know where I can get a "Life is full of important choices" bass shirt? Mine is 5 years old and falling apart. I can't find one anywhere and seeing as French Quarter New Orleans (where I got the shirt) is under water...
  2. I went to Hot Topic to get a Black Sabbath shirt. What a horrible place. Gothic kids all over.

I went up to the counter and they didn't even know who Black Sabbath was. :meh:
  3. justateenpoet

justateenpoet Have you...killed the Venture brothers!?!?

May 14, 2005
    I've ordered a lot of shirts from

Good selection, reasonable pricing, fast shipping.
  4. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    I ordered this shirt from star500:
    and they didn't come through. Actually, they didn't even charge my card.

They look like a decent site, I never really tried to call them on my order, but I can just imagine someone in the order room thinking "oh, crap, we actually have an order for a Thin Lizzy shirt!"
  5. retitled

Feb 13, 2004
    forest hills
    i once ordered a Tool sweater from

they have GREAT!!!! prices... downside was it took 2 months to get teh sweater in... im assuming it was on back order...

but it was jsut in time for the winter
  6. :p
  7. pil

Feb 17, 2005
    Pimlico, UK
    Ebay. Never ceases to amaze me that place.

Hope you find what your looking for :)
  8. Ebay is my choice. I've gotten 4 shirts from the same seller, a store called "Retrofacts". They've got a pretty good selection and, very importantly, combined shipping on multiple items. Very helpful for us Canadians. Real stand-up guy.
  9. Don W

Don W

Jan 30, 2004
    East Bay, CA.
  10. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    the best and cheapest place is to buy them from the band - before after or during the show.