Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Best price on EDEN gear?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Zoom, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Zoom

Zoom

Mar 31, 2002
    What would be considered a BEST price on an Eden WT-400 & D-210XLT & D-115XL setup.
    All (new), and ordered at the same time.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

2. splicer1

splicer1

Feb 16, 2001
    Torrance,Ca
    Try Bass Northwest.I just bought a WT-400 a couple of weeks ago for 799.00. Great service-nice people.

3. Zoom

Zoom

Mar 31, 2002
    Thanks Splicer1,
    Do you know their web-address or phone number?

4. splicer1

splicer1

Feb 16, 2001
    Torrance,Ca
  5. splicer1

splicer1

Feb 16, 2001
    Torrance,Ca
    You have to email them to get a price on new gear but that get back to you fast.

6. Zoom

Zoom

Mar 31, 2002
  7. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Give Beaver and the boys at Bass Central a call. They will meet or beat any price you can find and they're great to do business with. Tell em Tim from Altoona sent you. www.basscentral.com will get you their phone number.

By the way I'm running the exact setup your looking at and it kicks major Butt!

[​IMG]

8. What's that P-bassish bass in the pic? Looks cool.

BTW-I have a Traveler 400 and a 410XLT that'll rip your head off. I imagine that the 210XLT and 115XLT will do similarly.(sp?):confused:

9. Zoom

Zoom

Mar 31, 2002
    Yeah, that looks gooooood grooveguru!

BTW... Does the fan exit on the side of the WT400?

also.....Can someone give me some info on a box for the 400. Not really looking for a rack.

I saw something recently, somewhere, (can't remember where), I think it had a German name on it. It looked like it was covered in vinal, and had a latching cover and back.
    Ring a bell with anyone?

I just want something for a little protection, doesn't have to be airline-worthy.

Anyone know how long the WT-400 has been out?

10. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    That started out as a stock 74 P-bass. The body was made back in the mid 80's by a friend of mine as well as the mirror pickguard which he inlayed flush into the body. It has EMG pickups and a DiMarzio brass bridge. You could chop trees down with it and it would still be in tune.

11. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Yeah the fan is on the side. Eden makes a bag to carry the WT400 around in although it's extra.

12. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars

...somebody call me?!?!? :D

Yeah, what Tim said, gimme a call (I won't make you look for the number either ;) : 800-545-8813).

13. I second the idea of calling Gard.

If I buy any new Eden gear, it will be from Gard. He has very aggressive pricing, quotes including shipping charges, and he drop ships to your door.

14. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I'd say about $235 would be the very best price for that setup. If you find a deal like that, get (another) one for me too, OK?

[​IMG]

15. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    I got a 410XLT 4 ohm for sale. It's in perfect condition.

16. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW

Grundorf?

17. winston

winston Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    Berkeley, CA
    While we're on the subject, how noisy is the fan on the WT-400? Is it on all the time or does it only kick in when playing at louder volumes? I'm playing in a Latin jazz band that does a lot of recording in a small room with sensitive condenser mics so extraneous noise is an issue. Thanks.

18. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I used to (and occasionally still do) push my Eden pretty hard, and the fan noise is negligible. You can tell it's on in a dead silence, but as long as there's something playing, anything really, even just talking, you can't notice it at all. The fans are remarkably silent.

19. Zoom

Zoom

Mar 31, 2002
    Thanks Steven,
    Grundorf was it.

20. I third or fourth it or whatever.

Call Gard. He sold me these cabinets and gave me a heck of a deal.

[​IMG]