Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Best QSC Prices

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tallboybass, Mar 10, 2003.

1. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I think I've got a better place to buy QSC amps. It's called Northern Sound & Light. Website is www.northernsound.net They have a code to figure out your price. Each star to the right equals 10% off the M.A.P. So anyway the PLX1602 is $560 & the PLX2402 is $720 with FREE shipping!

2. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Hawaii
    Those are good prices.....but I would also try Lord Valve......great prices and service.

3. Ebay? PLX3002 for $750, used of course so I 'spose it's a risk.

[​IMG]

4. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2000
    Chicago
    I bought mine from Life Effects Pro Audio in Oklahoma about a year and a half ago. Best price at the time and I custom ordered it with increased sensitivity for my weak Pearce preamp. QSC did it at the factory at no extra charge as I was told that "pro touring companies do it all the time".

Mark Parker was very good to me.

5. I've gotten quotes from all three companies, NSL and Life Effects today and Lord Valve a couple months ago or so. Unless LV's prices have changed recently, the other two seem to have left him in the dust. NSL has the best price on the RMX1450 and PLX1602, while Life Effects is cheapest for the RMX1850HD and RMX2450. (I didn't bother to ask about anything more powerful cuz I'm not that rich :meh: ) So unless I find a killer deal on Ebay in the next few days, I'll be grabbing an 1850HD from Life Effects for a GREAT price.