Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Best song ever.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by duo8675309, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duo8675309

duo8675309

Jun 5, 2005
    I'm bored. What's the best song you know? Also, is the Epiphoe Goth T-Bird Replica any good for the price? Thanky wanky spanky blanky clanky flanky ganky janky manky nanky planky ranky tanky yanky zanky! :) :rolleyes: :bassist: :eyebrow: :cool: :bawl: :smug: :p :spit: :crying: ;) :meh: :hyper: :D :confused: :oops: :eek: :ninja: :scowl: :( :mad: :bag: :rollno:

I'm an emotional (\/)ad (\/)an! Muah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

2. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    I nominate this for "Thread of the Year."

3. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    New York, NY
  4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Moved to misc

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I nominate it just to be deleted.

-Ray

6. The best song ever created by a human would have to be "Cotton-Eyed Joe" by the RedNex. I don't know how many of you have heard this masterpiece, but it brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it. "Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where did you come from cotton-eye Joe?"

Mixing Techno and Country? Genius! :smug:

7. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Ah, see, ya got it all wrong. That songs w asn't created by a human. Actually, we found it floating around in space.
    Now, we've mixed techno and country, but the _worst_ song I've heard, is this rap-country mix song, I played chicken with the train. If you want to ever annoy the hell out of someone, drive yourself (and anyone else within earshot) insane, or commit suicide-by-audio, I suggest listening to it. Otherwise, steerclear.

-Ray

8. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Warum, Ich will dieses scheissthread auch nicht!

Nah, let's just close it and leave it as a horrible warning to others.

Coercion by embarrassment, it works wonders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.