Best stickers

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by arginator, Aug 20, 2013.

1. arginator

arginator

Feb 28, 2009
    Upstate NY
    I need to order more custom stickers for my band. Anyone have any recommendations for a sticker printer? I've ordered from Sticker Guy before and probably will again. Good product and price. But before I do, I'm just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions. Any screaming deals out there?

2. Ace high printing in St. Pete, Fl - i dont work for them, but i do know the owner and he is a pretty stand up guy (and he plays in a local clearwater based band). they do way more than stickers, and all at fair prices.

the material he uses for stickers (and other products) is similar to the stuff car wraps are made of, so they are sun/weather resistant. ive had stickers out in the florida weather for YEARS and they have yet to fade.

if you do talk to him (Rick), tell him i sent you.

www.acehighprinting.com

3. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 20, 2004
    Madison WI
    HPF Technology LLC
    I'm happy with Sticker Guy.

4. The sign shop I work at makes Vinyl stickers, but I'm not sure if the owner does shipping outside of town.

5. Bob Palmer

Bob Palmer

Apr 17, 2013
    I use Sticker Robot - high quality vinyl, and I've had these things stuck on outdoor surfaces (car windows, hard hats, etc.) for literally years without any UV fading.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021