Best website to purchase from

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by sk8rboymc, Mar 28, 2003.

1. sk8rboymc

Mar 28, 2003

I was just wondering what you guys(and gals) think that the best website to buy an amp from would be. Right now i have a combo Crate 1x15, and I don't like it. Its not loud, and sounds like total crap. So I'm looking into moving up, and maybe getting a 4x10 or something nicer. Just wondering what websites yall might know of with good prices on new/used equipment. Thank you very much

2. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA,,
  3. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    What he said. Also:
    american musical supply
  4. ummm... how about

Check out the classifieds section. 99% of it is used stuff, but the people here are great, and you can find most anything you want at generally fair prices.
  5. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Gard, from Bass Central is a regular participant here on Talkbass. He is a super guy and you can reach him at the toll free Bass Central number.

On another note, I've had great luck dealing with Bass Northwest. They seem to have more used stuff than most, also. When you call ask to talk to Aaron. He's a pretty low-key guy.

Another place, that I haven't dealt with but have heard good things about is Bass Palace. Real fair treatment from Bob.

And then, our very own Adrian Garcia, Access Bass, is a wonderful person. He posts here ALWAYS. And he will treat you very fair.
  6. I would definately call accessbass. Adrian is awesome to talk to and has alot of knowledge of equipment.. AAA++++ Jim
  7. herrera

Feb 15, 2002

i buy here my bass and not only matt give me a great price for a warwick

but also was a really really low price!(you have no idea)

i mean...that is great! and the service was also great i send him like 100`s emails to him and each one he answered with a lot of pacience

servie...price...what else do you need?