1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BestBassGear stranges

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by oxothuk, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Good day everyone!

I've purchased bartolini pickup at bestbassgear. Later I received shipping costs and change my mind on buying stuff.
    BBG didn't refund my money and don't answer my emails. Previous purchases were all right. I don't know what to do now. Be careful!

Hope, someone of BBG contacts me and help to solve the problem.

2. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    So you bought a pickup, then changed your mind, and expect a refund? Did you send the pickup back?

I bought a Bart and assorted small stuff (screws, foam) from them last week. Free shipping and was at my door in 2 days.

3. Thunder_Fingers

Thunder_Fingers

Jun 24, 2004
    Norway
    I have NEVER hada problem with bestbassgear, and I have bought alot from them.

4. cthomas5200

cthomas5200 Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    +1 Great service and great communication from them. They are right up there with Bassstringsonline.com as my go-to sources.

5. BestBassGear is the BEST parts/accessories spots in the US - in both price/selection/service.

Buy with confidence! Great place!

People will always going on the internet to complain :rollno:

6. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Did you actually receive the item, or you just placed the order and then changed your mind? If that is the case, call them and cancel it.

Call them directly.

7. Seriously. Only better service I've gotten was from Hipshot.

8. I had a bit of an issue with the website saying they had something in stock, placing the order, and then waiting a month with no word of any holdups.

It was resolved with a few friendly emails and my money was back in my account the next day! BBG is legit!

9. Thanks everybody for replies.

The pickup wasn't even shipped because of delay in BBG (they warn me about this). And because I didn't payed the shipping fees. I won't bacouse desiced to cancel my order. My current Bartolinis are quite good even in "deep" option (wanted a "bright" Classic Bass bridge J pickup upgrade).

I also never had problems with BBG before. I like their prices and service. I don't complain in fact. Just haven't idea what to do. I wrote 3 emails from in last week about my decision and haven't got ant answer. I'm not interested in making bad rating for BBG.

By the way, i'm not from US, so it's a bit expensive to call BBG directly :)

10. Floridabwoy

Floridabwoy Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Yeah... They have great communication. I ordered some misc stuff and they even emailed me to ask if I wanted to wait for the complete order, or send out the stuff they had instock. It was by a real person, and not an email template...

A+

11. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    I've never had an issue with them not responding to emails. Are you sure you're sending them to the right address?

There is also a "Live Support" option on their website.

Otherwise, calling them is the only option.

12. Try live support, emails can go missing or get lost in the fray!

13. BBG answered, payment refunded. Sorry for that hysteria and panic. Have a nice day! :)

14. Sweet! Glad everything got resolved! :bassist: