1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

bestbassgear

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Fenderjazz6823, Aug 21, 2007.

1. If anyones is looking for odd parts I had really hard time looking for my preamp that fits my cort a5 that went crazy

http://www.bestbassgear.com/

Brian Rocks Helped me out had all the parts I needed even the odd ones

2. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I've ordered from him before too. Great service and super fast shipping.

That's the only place I look now when I need parts.

3. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Yup. They are VERY helpful. I asked a handful of questions about pre amps...specific stuff too...and they answered every one of them with a lot of thought.

I'll be buying some new hardware from them very soon...

4. I've ordered from them a few times. I actually am awaiting the arrival of some Hipshot Ultralites as we speak.

Brian is the MAN! Great guy to deal with!!!

5. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    post a pic with "Employee of the Month" under it? nah, just send an email to their corporate HQ lauding his actions and hope it trickles down to him.

6. Ive dealt with them a few times and always great service.

7. nickbear

nickbear

Jun 12, 2007
    surrey, uk
    yep great company, ive ordered parts from them a few times and found them to be very quick and reliable especially impressive as im from the UK

8. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Brian is a good friend....the business is just he and his wife, which is very impressive considering how quickly they get back to you and ship orders. I can't reccomend them enough.

...as an aside, I also own one of Brian's basses. Great instrument. www.ristolainstruments.com. It's the six string with the flame maple top in his gallery section.

9. Yeap, Brian's the man!

10. rjny36

rjny36

Jan 29, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    I'm glad to hear good things about them. I was looking at their website the other day, and will probably send an order their way pretty soon. I wasn't familiar with the site, so it's good to hear about others' positive experiences.

11. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    i will probabaly deal with them when i look into getting some nordstrand pickups for my yamaha trb 5er. glad to hear so much praise.

12. They are the same Brian?? I did not know this!

13. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    I can say is pre-sale service was as good as his post sale service. He was very fast answering questions and sending stuff all the way to Australia. I am glad I bought my Bart pickups from him and will deal with him again.

14. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005
    Brian's the best... love his work.

15. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Same one!

16. ShirazBop

ShirazBop Gold Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    +1 on positive experiences with them,,,

17. JansenW

JansenW

Nov 14, 2005
    Cambridge, MA
    Also great to deal with. (Stewart 2.1)

18. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I bought my Aquilar pre amp from them with no problems. They shipped to Canada which some US based companies won't do for some reason.

Great service.