Better Bassist

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by fueljunky, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fueljunky

fueljunky

Sep 30, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    I am knew to the message board so I was wondering who you guys think the better bessist is Cliff Burton or Jason Newsted. Personally I like Newsted and his style more.

2. mark beem

mark beem I'm alive and well. Where am I? Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    :rolleyes:

3. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    The answer to your question can be found by pressing the book picture and putting a tick in the delete box.

4. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Dude, can I quote this in my sig?

5. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    Be my guest

6. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Cool :D

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Hey, I like dodge ball, you guys wanna play dodge ball?

8. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Well man they are 2 diffrent players but if i had to pick my favorite it would be Jason. He is a real solid focused player his love for playing and making music is just out of this world. Jason i find is a better show man compared to cliff. Cliff could bang but jason well you have to see him, it's no wonder he had to leave because he destroyed his back. I think Jason was playing at his best on the S&M project you should watch it they sell it on tape and DVD. Jason has been a BIG influence on my playing he could have done a LOT moore for METALLICA if he was allowed to which he wasent. ;)

9. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    this has been done several times here. do a search please. btw, welcome to talk bass. please read the newbie faq's in any forum that has one before posting.

enjoy your stay

much love
    mama cass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.