better be one good cartoon

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Floating teetH, Dec 27, 2005.

1. I was looking at the news section of the official website of the greatest band ever, Widespread Panic, and I came across something surprising and unusual. Apparently WP has recorded an original piece to be the theme song for a new cartoon on cartoon networks adult swim. the song and the show are both called "Perfect Hair Forever."

This band has been kicking ass for about 20 years now, and they've managed to have very little to do w/ television. They performed on Austin City Limits and Conan O'Brien. Maybe a few other late show type performances. But they've never had music videos and I've never even heard them on the radio, although I'm sure they can be heard on college stations in the southeast.

I don't really know what to think about this, but I'm going to feel a little sick if this cartoon is as crappy as some of the others i've seen recently. :meh:
  2. okay, so i re-read the weird news, and apparently this isn't the theme song for the show, and the episode featuring the song already heired on the 18th.