Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Better Pictures Of My Custom Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by count_funkula, Oct 6, 2004.

1. I finally got some better pictures of the Goodman 4-string prototype. What do you think?

2. Heres another one.

3. I'm currently working on another one with this wood. It's a black Korina body with birdseye maple neck and fretboard. Gallery Hardwoods supplied these beautiful pieces. It's about two weeks from completion and is going to look amazing.

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Looks pretty good. 2 soapbars isnt exactly my favorite pickup config on a 4 string. I like it though.

5. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Well, for my true opinion, you'll nee to ship it out immediately! It looks great, though. I like the body design. The only thing I would change is the knob arangement. I would make it follow the curve of the body.

6. It looks beautiful, especially from the back. How's it sound?

I really like my black korina Warmoth, hope yours turns out great.

I agree with Trevorus, the knobs would look better in a curve. But I'm nit picking.

7. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    He's selling it, too...

8. I think your right. I'll try the curved knob pattern on the korina one. It'll have black hardware, J style pups, and a Hipshot bridge.