Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Better pix.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I hope these are better.

2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
  3. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    If that's both the covers installed (I think that's what I can make out...) then it's looking good!

Are we going to get to see it in person at the GTG in March?

4. Heh. I liked your 1st batch of pictures better...

Can you list all the mods you made (piece by piece) and the price? Your bass looks exactally like my Essex BG-150 and I was thinking about changing the pickguard and maybe putting in an ashtray for character. Were the mods hard?

5. Jason Carota

Jason Carota Gold Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2002
    Lowell, MA
    Hmm....nope. That bass needs closer inspection. If you want, I'll give you my address and you can ship it to me so I can get a real nice look at it. ;)

Sweet looking bass you have there, Woodchuck. Congrats.

6. Brooks

Brooks

Apr 4, 2000
    Middle East
    Woodchuk, the easiest way to get good pics with any but really good digital cams is to take them in daylight, not with a flash. Also, if you are interested, you can read an excellent article on how to take pics of your bass at www.BunnyBass.com

7. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    i have a feeling since your so damn good at bass that took place of your photograpy skills. i can tell however that that is one kickin bass, nice work.