BEWARE OF SCAM ARTIST

Discussion in 'Classifieds Usage Discussion and Help' started by Naj Qureshi, Nov 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Naj Qureshi

Naj Qureshi

Sep 14, 2017
    Fellow Bass Players I want to warn everyone about Béla Rácz He is a con artist and a thief. He posted an instrument on this page for sale agreed to sell it to me than try to ship me a different instrument. He now refuses to send the bass we agreed on as well as return my money. He Tries to sell you beautiful vintage instruments at a great price and then tries to ship you a Hungarian made knock off Instrument and says there was a misunderstanding. I agreed to buy the bass on the right below and he tried to ship me the bass on the Left. He than tries to get more money out of you asking for outrages shipping prices. Do NOT do business with this man. I have everything between us documented and am happy to share. The Authorities in the EU and US will be made aware of his crimes

Attached Files:

NigelD and DWBass like this.
  2. Siggy

Siggy

Mar 15, 2003
    Columbus Ohio
    Did you use PayPal?

3. Naj Qureshi

Naj Qureshi

Sep 14, 2017
    No Wire transfer. PayPal would (and was my first choice) because they are good about refunding money in situations like this.

4. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    I'm not seeing a thread from someone with that name. Can you post it?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022